1. You must schedule a visit by calling 1-800-943-2189
or visiting https://videovisit.ncic.com
2. Your visit must be scheduled (1) one business day before you visit.
3. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visit to ensure you are checked in before your visitation begins. We cannot restart visitation and late check-ins will decrease your visitation time. Visits are limited to 30 minutes.
4. We DO NOT accept walk-ins.
5. We will attempt to notify you at least one hour in advance if visitation must be canceled for any reason (example: inclement weather).
6. Visitation is over video/phone chat. There are no face-to-face visits or contact visits.
7. You may not visit if you have been incarcerated within the last (90) ninety days.
8. We do not have visitation on weekends or holidays.
9. Must have a valid state issued ID with photo and the name on the ID must match the name on the scheduled visitation.
10. All visitors must wear a full shirt, nothing low cut or you may not visit.
11. Children under 18 must be approved for visitation at the inmate’s request.
14. You must be seated during your visit and nothing can be shown to the camera, including photographs.
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
**RULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME & WITHOUT NOTICE**